Santa will arrive at the Sapphire Marketplace at 9.45am on Saturday December 2.Also meet Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Reindeer plus Christmas music and free face painting
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Sapphire Marketplace ‘All for Seniors Day’ Competition
Entry into the ‘All for Seniors Day’ Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promotor: Sapphire Marketplace – 106 Auckland Street, Bega NSW Phone: 02 6492 5812
How to Enter:
Shoppers spend $10 or more in any single transaction at any store at the Sapphire Marketplace Shopping Centre during the promotional period to receive an entry form. Complete the details on the entry form and place it in the barrel located in mall.
The promotion commences at 9am Thursday June 19, 2014 and runs to 7pm Thursday June 19, 2014
Conditions of Entry
- Receipts must be dated within the Promotional Period and will not be accepted via mail or email.
- Receipts are invalid if they are copied or tampered with in any way.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- This promotion does not apply to Management and staff of Jones Lang LaSalle or Woolworths Ltd or Contractors of the above organisations.
- This promotion does not apply to employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, participating stores at the Sapphire Marketplace and the agencies associated with this Promotion. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of receipts and to disqualify any customer who submits a receipt that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
- Bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills) are not accepted as part of this promotion.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- Partial lay-by receipts are not accepted as part of this promotion, only completed lay-by receipts.
Details of the Prizes
The draw will be held at 10am on Friday June 20 at the Sapphire Marketplace. There will be one (1) prize of $500 WISH Gift Card. The prize winner will be notified by telephone and complete a prize declaration form upon receipt of prize.
Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn on Monday July 21, 2014 at the Centre Management Office at the Sapphire Marketplace.
Winners will be published on the website – www.sapphiremarketplace.com.au
The Promoter and any companies associated with this Promotion accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Any additional amount or GST incurred by using the Gift Cards is not the responsibility of the promoter.
The information contained in this form is to be used for sole purposes of the competition as stated in the terms and conditions
Queries can be addressed and further information can be obtained by contacting the Sapphire Marketplace Centre Management office or by visiting www.sapphiremarketplace.com.au
Permit Number LTPS/14/04381